• Spirituality and Philosophy is the foundation of our education
• Self-study, Self-thinking, Self-discipline and Self-help are the
four corner stone’s of our Gurukula life.
• Education is for the all-round development of an individual’s
personality- Physical, Mental, Intellectual and Spiritual self.
• Righteousness (Dharma), devotion and love for others, and ones
environments should be the ideals to blossom in one's personality as
mankind should coexist with nature for their ultimate wellbeing
• We believe that all living beings are co-travelers in this great
pilgrimage of life.
• To provide strong basis for research to be carried out in the
field of Ayurveda providing ethical, valid and reliable research
• Awareness to other health care professionals and complementary
therapists - CPD’s (continuing professional development)
• To offer our free services within primary and secondary schools to
help children develop an understanding for the importance of health
and positive affirmation.